C cher1492 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 24, 2009 Messages 15 Reaction score 0 Location pittsburgh, pa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 10, 2009 #1 i just got photoshop, so this is my first try with a picture of this sort, what do you think?
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 11, 2009 Moderator 🛠️ #2 Thought I've had Photoshop for years (ancient 6.0-version), I wouldn't know how to do this. Nice effect. Good fun. Is it you yourself?
Thought I've had Photoshop for years (ancient 6.0-version), I wouldn't know how to do this. Nice effect. Good fun. Is it you yourself?
C cher1492 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 24, 2009 Messages 15 Reaction score 0 Location pittsburgh, pa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 14, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 thanks LaFoto! yeah, it's me in my basement =]
mikemicki TPF Noob! Joined Dec 7, 2008 Messages 169 Reaction score 3 Location Illinois Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 14, 2009 #4 Very cool. I like how you did this.