Fake Second Life Girl

Tropicalmemories

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was reading a thread on Flickr with complaints about people posting Second Life images in Portrait groups - so I thought it may be fun to turn the table and post a real woman in a Second Life group. Original image was taken in a Hong Kong hotel last year, and I added some less than subtle edits. :)

Secondlifelook (1).jpg

Nice pose and wardrobe. I will have to Google "second life". I have never heard that term before.

Nice pose and wardrobe. I will have to Google "second life". I have never heard that term before.

Second life is a computer game, and people can create characters. Some players post screenshots of their characters in portrait and glamour forums, upsetting the traditional photographers.

I heard from a friend who's an Admin for a portrait Group on Flickr that Second Lifers tend to be the most vociferous if their images get removed - pointing out that some heavily photoshopped images are also not 'real'.

So I thought it may be fun to post a 'real' girl in the Second Life 'Hot Girls' forums.

As well mimicking the vivid colours of Second Life, I tried to create the extreme curves of their characters. My image was not removed, and I even received 'Likes' and comments. :)

The original, unprocessed image is below.

HKpinup0.jpg

Both are fine images. Very glamorous.I have no strong preference for either over the other.

Wonderful, as usual. I prefer the original.

Nice job "nudging" a couple pounds off the waist line. :anonymous:

Beautiful and the colors in this shot are fantastic

Very nicely done.

I'm not familiar with Second Life but I'm very familiar with hot girls. :tan:

Great picture! Love the lighting and pose.

Thank you!

Now that I've discovered the joys of shameless over-processing, I think we'll have a go at a J.H Lynch inpired image - his art is fashionable after the Sella McCartney catwalk show.

Great job! I was thinking Second Life was like that show Upload. Had to google and thanks for the explanation.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back