What's new

Fall colors in Northern Illinois

MS3Jon

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 27, 2009
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Location
Chicago
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I got out a little later in the afternoon that I had anticipated, and the cloud cover didn't help much either. But I got a few shots that turned out okay. C&C welcome as always! :biggrin:











 
Thanks everyone! :thumbup:
 
These are marvelous! I have to admit I'm not too crazy about the composition of the first one, but the color in all is wonderful! I think the cloud cover helped in a couple of them as well. Nicely done! :)
 
I kind of like #2 all of them are good but the effect, are they HDR, makes them look a little, I don't know it's weird but kind of post apocalyptic.
 
Thanks everyone. Yes, all of them are HDR except the first one.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom