Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Photo 1.JPG
Photo 2.JPG
Photo 3.JPG
Photo 4.JPG
Photo 5.JPG
Photo 6.JPG
My wife & I went over to the Great Smoky Mountains last week to see the Fall colors. The colors have peaked, but we were able to get some nice pictures. We hope you enjoy them as much as we have.

Login • Instagram

Login • Instagram

Login • Instagram

Login • Instagram

Login • Instagram

Login • Instagram

Last edited:
I am on an old IPad and nothing is showing up except
'login Instagram'
I don't do Instagram and don't usually click to other sights.
Can't upload photos direct here?
Would like to see them!

1 and 5 are my favorites.

If you click on link you can see photo w/o login. Though it would be easier to see photos displayed in posting.

The photos would not load normally. It was weird. I will try to load them from my desktop computer today.

Will be in the area next week, but all the color will be gone by then. Night Temps are going to be well below freezing all week.

Yeah, it's a pain having to open the links but I'm glad I did. I like layered shots like that.

OK! I could not get them to upload on my desktop computer as a full file so, I used the snipit tool in Windows10 and have posted them that way. Go back to my original post to see them.

OK! I could not get them to upload on my desktop computer as a full file so, I used the snipit tool in Windows10 and have posted them that way. Go back to my original post to see them.

Did you actually read what I said? I have seen them.

Did you actually read what I said? I have seen them.

Yes, I did read what you said. I uploaded the photos for everyone else.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back