www.mcavoyphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
veejbh

o8spzr

j7wwcc

jhosxq

m7k8na

The photos look great! :thumbup: They remind me of why Fall is one of my favorite seasons.

I really like 4 and 5! :thumbup:

I really like 4 and 5! :thumbup:

Thanks. Those were actually a couple lucky, late day shots. I had hiked out of town to a local conservation area to get the shots around the river. It was cloudy all day, but I had hoped for some cloud breaks, but never really got anything dramatic. On the way home, the clouds cleared and I got some horizontal late day sun that really lit up the trees in the last two shots.

Here are a couple more pics I skipped over on the first time through the set. I might end up deleting these, but haven't made a final decision yet.

1. I know this shot is a boring composition, but I loved the light play as a cloud rolled through. Of course this couldn't happen when I was someplace interesting.
qw0wqd

2. I honestly don't remember snapping this pic, but I like the way the barn is nestled amongst the trees.
rnlj4n

I like #4 the best. The colors are much, much, much more vibrant - and to me - that is what the fall season is all about.

I think it is a little crooked. Might want to straighten the horizon.

Nice work.

I like #4 the best. The colors are much, much, much more vibrant - and to me - that is what the fall season is all about.

I think it is a little crooked. Might want to straighten the horizon.

Nice work.

Thanks for looking. I think it looks off because the road is a downhill from left to right. I checked the image and the verticals and horizontals of the window elements are correct. It doesn't help, visually, that the trees lean in that direction.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back