Fall colours on the seashore

Tantalus

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I went hiking along Wreck Beach, clothing optional in the summer but right now only hikers would brave the cold breeze. I see mostly marshy growth with some trees and the tide was high, so most of the sandy/rocky beaches were under water. It started out sunny but quickly turn cloudy and started raining in the afternoon so I got out of there before sunset.

_MG_0343-4445.jpg

_MG_0366.jpg

_MG_0394.jpg

_MG_0404.jpg

_MG_0434.jpg

neat shots, i also like #3. #5 is cool too. :thumbup:

Not really how I pictured Wreck Beach. I have been near there but not to that actual beach. Nice photos to show what I missed. I like #4 the best, but it may have had even more impact if the horizon wasn't across the middle of the frame.

surfingfireman said:
Not really how I pictured Wreck Beach. I have been near there but not to that actual beach. Nice photos to show what I missed. I like #4 the best, but it may have had even more impact if the horizon wasn't across the middle of the frame.
This is the southern end of the beach, closer to the Fraser River so it's kind of swampy. I thought the clouds look interesting in 4, maybe some more adjustment to make it more dramatic...

_MG_0404-2.jpg

great pcs! only note-all of them have non-perpendicular horizon....Love ur #4)) very nice logs)

SouL said:
great pcs! only note-all of them have non-perpendicular horizon....Love ur #4)) very nice logs)
non-perpendicular? you mean it's not level?

love the sky, great shots

Most reactions

Back