Fall in Belgium

Divegypsy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Some testing I did with HDR using a Canon 550D, Aperture 3 and Photomatix on a MacBook Air. I'd love to hear your feedback...

$2 (1).jpg$3 (1).jpg

You might get some more comments if you numbered each image as you post it. This makes it a lot easier for a reviewer to comment on a specific image. You said that you were testing some HDR, so are these all HDR images, if so, it would be nice to note the technical specifics of each, for example, how many shots were taken for each image.

WesternGuy

You might get some more comments if you numbered each image as you post it. This makes it a lot easier for a reviewer to comment on a specific image. You said that you were testing some HDR, so are these all HDR images, if so, it would be nice to note the technical specifics of each, for example, how many shots were taken for each image.

WesternGuy

Thanks for the tip! I'll def keep it in mind for the next post(s)!
They are indeed all HDR and they are all based on 3 individual shots. One thing I don't understand yet, for example, is how I still have a certain movement or blur in some of them, even though they were shot on a tripod... Any ideas/tips on that...?

Most reactions

Back