Fall in Vermont- Moss Glen Falls

I made a pit stop today at one of the boat access points on Moore Dam on the NH side and pointed towards VT to take a few shots of the foliage around the dam... The foliage is looking good. I'd love to have time to explore the Lakes region in NH... Bet there's tons of photo ops of beautiful foliage to be found there...

I made a pit stop today at one of the boat access points on Moore Dam on the NH side and pointed towards VT to take a few shots of the foliage around the dam... The foliage is looking good. I'd love to have time to explore the Lakes region in NH... Bet there's tons of photo ops of beautiful foliage to be found there...

I grew up in Meredith, living in Plymouth now, so I'll definitely be shooting around the lakes region a lot once peak foliage hits, probably in about a week or so. Its funny though, I'm rarely inspired about this area, growing up here I've seen everything a million times, maybe I take it for granted.

This is sick! Well done.

Very nice photo. I live only about 15 minutes drive from those very falls, and have a photo of them as well from a similar position. There are two other falls within a short drive of there that are also very nice.

This one is called Bingham Falls, and is located a short hike of about 1/2 mile or less off of Scenic RT 108 heading West out of the town of Stowe just before the entrance to Smugglers Notch State Park.

Bingham%2520Falls.jpg

This particular falls (which I don't think has a name) is located in the town of Morrisville just a few miles North of Stowe. It's a swimming hole about 1/2-3/4 of a mile hike in from the road (with a stream crossing). There's a somewhat precarious climb down a steep embankment to get to the swimming hole, and this particular angle.

Morrisville%2520Falls.jpg

Yup, my buddy Ben, who lives in Morrisville, showed me those unnamed falls when I went up. DIdn't have time to make it over to Bingham before we lost all the light though

Most reactions

New Topics

Back