What's new

Fall of the Mushrooms

Kazooie

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 28, 2011
Messages
1,231
Reaction score
138
Location
Alaska
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
IMG_3315.jpg


IMG_3323.jpg


IMG_3327.jpg
 
I'm iimpressed... more nice shots, with coherent subjects! All nice.. #2 is almost abstract.
 
Very nice images. That species of mushroom seems to belong the the family of "fiberhead" mushrooms, which are poisonous.
 
Thanks much you all! Been taking a lot less shots lately, but am focusing on quality a lot more as well. :)

Dunno, but I'll just agree with pgriz! :lol: I do know there are some bright red with white dots that you can eat to get high, but they can also kill you, I believe. Not in that crowd though, so I might be incorrect there.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom