Fall On The Mountain

smoke665

TPF Supporters
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The leaves this year just didn't cooperate with me, so I'm not as happy with the color. Also just as I got set up my remote crashed, so I had to go to the timer mode. Doing a selfie of one subject with the timer is hard, doing a selfie with three subjects is just about impossible! Anyhow learned a few things in this one.

Family11092017_370-Edit-2.jpg

SWMBO does NOT look pleased :lol: and Sadie seems to hear something camera left, but you got focus & exposure, so I'd call that a win.

Nice work! How many tries did this take?

Nice work! How many tries did this take?

3 tests shots on to tweak the exposure, and waaaaayyyyyyy more than it should have on the final.

The lighting, white balance and exposure are perfect.

Maybe try removing the bright stick that's behind your head, it looks almost like an antenna, and try removing the leaves on the arm rests. I say **try** because I'm personally not great with removing things like those leaves in photoshop.

The lighting, white balance and exposure are perfect.

Maybe try removing the bright stick that's behind your head, it looks almost like an antenna, and try removing the leaves on the arm rests. I say **try** because I'm personally not great with removing things like those leaves in photoshop.

Thank you. We had a lot of misting rain and overcast skies most of the day, by the time the sun came out, it had moved to a bad location. I wanted to shoot it earlier in the day to get a little better color on the background, but you take what you get sometimes. Agree on the stick I missed it. The leaves however were "precisely" placed :allteeth: just for the shot, as an added feature.

SWMBO does NOT look pleased :lol: and Sadie seems to hear something camera left, but you got focus & exposure, so I'd call that a win.

Yup she gets irritated pretty easy. LOL We could not all get on the same page at the same time. New remote will be here Monday. Won't do this again on a timer, just to hard with multiple subjects.

Nice portrait. At least you can get her to take a photo. Mine always hides her face or sticks her tongue out when I try to sneak a pic:apathy:

Nice portrait. At least you can get her to take a photo. Mine always hides her face or sticks her tongue out when I try to sneak a pic:apathy:

Thanks Dean. Yeah, she's not a big fan of my hobby. Her idea of a portrait is a cell phone selfie.

Most reactions

Back