What's new

Fall Sunrise

Missdaisy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
346
Reaction score
0
Location
Missouri
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was on my way out of my neighborhood yesterday morning and noticed all the thick fog, so I turned around and went back for my camera. I'm so glad I did, I can't believe this is my view every morning. Enjoy!

FallSunrise.jpg
 
i'd definitely go back and do some more shots of this, there is alot of potential here, mabye get up a bit earlier or use a graduated ND filter.. the problems i see here are the sky is too bright on the right and there is some lens flare... and the horizon is not level, but that's an easy fix with a crop

Mike Leggero

http://www.michaelleggero.com
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom