What's new

Fall Sunset on the River

NateS

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 27, 2007
Messages
2,750
Reaction score
39
Location
Missouri
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
p82270036-4.jpg
 
beautiful colours, the tree in the foreground really makes the composition

Thanks for your comment. I couldn't decide if the tree was distracting to the image or if it added to the image. I appreciate hearing opinions on the matter.
 
This shot is very beautiful because everything works together. The trees seem to provide a protective canopy above the river and your eye is drawn to the mini-waterfall in the background.
 
This shot is very beautiful because everything works together. The trees seem to provide a protective canopy above the river and your eye is drawn to the mini-waterfall in the background.

Thank you Beverly. I appreciate your thoughtful comments.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom