What's new

Fall theme, CC welcome

MiFleur

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 3, 2013
Messages
885
Reaction score
206
Location
Colebrook, NH
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I think too I'd rather see the leaves in the foreground in focus since there's plenty of red out of focus background. The next two are really nice, I like the mushroom with that bit of evergreen looking foliage framing it, well done.
 
I think too I'd rather see the leaves in the foreground in focus since there's plenty of red out of focus background. The next two are really nice, I like the mushroom with that bit of evergreen looking foliage framing it, well done.

Thank You Sharon!
 
beautiful colors there!
cropping in #2 isn't suitable (jmo) because the mushroom is leaned to right, you could give it more space to the right.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom