unpopular Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined May 17, 2011 Messages 9,504 Reaction score 2,004 Location Montana May 18, 2011 #1 I'm really unsure how I feel about this one. Any thoughts?
spacefuzz No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 18, 2011 Messages 1,832 Reaction score 318 Location Southern California Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 18, 2011 #2 if its about texture I would try to bring out the detail more. doesnt do much for me though.
unpopular Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined May 17, 2011 Messages 9,504 Reaction score 2,004 Location Montana May 18, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 The detail is really hard for me to "get to", very limited tonal range. Maybe I'll reprocess it, but I am unsure it's worth my time. I'd reshoot, but it's underwater now.
The detail is really hard for me to "get to", very limited tonal range. Maybe I'll reprocess it, but I am unsure it's worth my time. I'd reshoot, but it's underwater now.