Fallen roses

aliyawar

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I like #4 and #1 in that order. #3 is overexposed (I'm assuming dead on flash) and #2 I would have used a smaller aperture to get less DOF so the whole rose could be in focus. Just my opinion though.

I like #4 and #1 in that order. #3 is overexposed (I'm assuming dead on flash) and #2 I would have used a smaller aperture to get less DOF so the whole rose could be in focus. Just my opinion though.

Thanks...yes no.3 is very overexposed.... it needs some photoshopping to make it presentable... and all of these are taken with a point and shoot... i used the lowest dof possible ... i think i have a pic where the whole rose is in focus.. i will try to post it..

thank you for the suggestions.. i will take care of them the next time..

True; i think there is an error there; smaller aperture means greater DOF no? i know you meant a smaller aperture number :D

This is no.2 with almost the whole rose in focus..

Fallen rose-4 by AliYawar.M, on Flickr

Most reactions

New Topics

Back