What's new

Falmouth, Cornwall.

Bios.

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 3, 2010
Messages
261
Reaction score
26
Location
UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Very nice is the first one up towards Mylor ? one of my favourite spots near Falmouth, i used to live in StIves
 
Yeah t's from the pier next to Chain Locker, Mylor is on the other side of that point.
 
I find the last one the most interesting. The dark and light draws my eye through the shot. Nice job.
 
Thanks mishele. I knew it was worth keeping despite the noise.
 
I like your photos - the last three best. Cornwall is a lovely place - I remember Falmouth well - great place for photography. We had many holidays in Porthleven when I was growing up. :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom