Fame At Last

Cheers i sent an email to his manager asking if he needed any shots with a link to mine and got a reply back within the hour saying there would be a press pass, the day after the shoot the photos that they were going to use at the designers arrived but they preffered mine so a deal was made

Not sure if everyone knows who he is but he had a group in the 70's called Ace ( How long was a big hit ) he was singer to Mike and The Mechanics, singer in squeeze keyboard player for David Bowie and Roxy Music in the 80's recently he wrote 2 number 1's for The Eagles

Congratulations!!! This is quite a big deal! What does it feel like seeing YOUR work on the front of a DVD cover? And really quality stuff to boot!

p.s. I know that band, Ace, and How Long was a great song. That is pretty cool you got to shoot a guy like this. Congrats again!

Congratulations!!! This is quite a big deal! What does it feel like seeing YOUR work on the front of a DVD cover? And really quality stuff to boot!

p.s. I know that band, Ace, and How Long was a great song. That is pretty cool you got to shoot a guy like this. Congrats again!

Thankyou very much, i'm supposed to be shooting the main stage here
Rock & Blues Custom Show 2009 - Main Stage on the Saturday can't wait

Most reactions

New Topics

Back