Famil Photography Tutorials/DVD's?

gl600

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello,
I am looking to learn more about family photography techniques but there seems to be a lack of VIDEO tutorials/ workshops on this subject.
Can anyone recommend such a thing?
Thanks

What aspect(s) of family photography that are different from pet photography, wedding photography, or food photography are you interested in?

Composition and working with a family dynamic are the two main points. Although wedding photography is similar, they are not the same since family photography usually involves more children and in a less formal setting.
I know that alot of the technical aspects are similar to other types of photography, but they are still not completely equal (as anyone who has taken photographs of food and kids/families knows).

Download the webinar: Composition for Family Portraits Speaker: Don MacGregor from Collages.net Blog » Webinars
Nice information on posing and composition. He does ramble in the beginning but just hang in there or fast forward.

I tried seraching for it but the website is just confusing me, I could not find that webinar! :(

[video=vimeo;21779824]http://vimeo.com/21779824[/video]

I love this video. I love her. I want to run my sessions pretty much like she does, I am waiting for the day when I can charge enough to have an assistant or two...

From that link click on "Recorded Webinars". Scroll down to the one you want and below it in purple is a link to download it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back