Family photos from yesterday

Thanks Camz. There were lawn furniture everywhere at the roof top. It had bunch of snow on it and we didnt feel like moving them. So heavy... (wood plus 1 ft of snow). We had to take the photo really close to the pedestal wall. Actually those photos I had to cloned out a furniture already.

Anyway, I was planning to do a lot of things but failed. Used an umbrella with weight, the wind blew it over and cracked my receiver :(. So I shot with no umbrella after that.

Robin.. if you are shooting like this and need an assistant... let me know! If I am free... be glad to help! I can hold a lightstand or whatever as well as anyone!
Cool! Thanks Charlie

Thanks

well executed.
Thanks

I like them! Seems all the useful critiue has already been stated; the shadows, brighter lighting on the dog, etc. One thing I didnt see was a reference to the ridiculous toque ;) I dunno - I think it would be cute for one or two shots, but just seems a bit much. I know thats not your fault, and she may love it, but she looks much better in the ones without it, imo.

K
K, It was super cold. It was low 20. Wish we took more photos with first outfit but it was freezing. I was surprised they didnt cancel actually. It was snowing all morning too. It stopped like 1 hour prior the shoot.

Nice shots schwetty. What lenses did you use for the outdoors shots?

Great shots and ideas. however I don't like too much blur you use but anyhow they are great as family series. good luck
I did several different DOF. I took one with really deep DOF as well but I dont like it as much.
p696341457-4.jpg
I'm not sure if you have to be a pro to comment (bc I'm no where near pro), but, for what it's worth, I quite like this one bc it shows he preggo belly- which I'm sure family & friends will like to see as well.

#3 is my favorite. I like the both versions with the shallow DOF and deep DOF, it's a nice background and shows her baby belly.

Not a fan of the processing with the black and white. Too much gray, even the snow.

I'm not sure if you have to be a pro to comment (bc I'm no where near pro), but, for what it's worth, I quite like this one bc it shows he preggo belly- which I'm sure family & friends will like to see as well.
You don't need to be a pro to comment LOL. Technically, I am not even a pro LOL. Thank you for taking the time to view my post.

#3 is my favorite. I like the both versions with the shallow DOF and deep DOF, it's a nice background and shows her baby belly.

Not a fan of the processing with the black and white. Too much gray, even the snow.
I am still playing with my b&w processing. Every session I do has different B&W. Still trying to find "my" style.

Most reactions

Back