Famous people

rugby celebs, they are the worst...;)

are you the harlequins official photog?

pascal

A few from the 3 Farm-aid concerts I have shot. 1998, 1999, 2002 All shot with film 1600. Next one will be with digital and 2.8 lenses!!

1: Lee Ann Wolmack. 2002

LeeAnnWolmackcopy.jpg

2: Trisha Yearwood 1998

TrishaYearwoodcopy.jpg

3:Travis Tritt. 1999

TravisTrittcopy.jpg

4: Keith Urban 2002

KeithUrban2.jpg

5: Willie Nelson 1998

WillieNelsoncopy.jpg

6: Farm aid press conference 1999.
Bottom Row. L to R

Dave Matthews, Bored ; Neil Young, confused ; John Melloncamp, asleep (not really just looks like it) LOL. Willie pissed (again not really) Maybe just high. ;)

Farm-Aidcopy.jpg

Glad quality doesn't matter ... first time using digital camera, an Olympus P&S.

Joss Whedon (Director/Writer)

Joss-Whedon-web.jpg

Neil Patrick Harris and Amy Acker (Actors)

NPH-AA-web.jpg

Alyson Hannigan, Alexis Denisof, Anthony Head (Actors)

AH-AD-ASH-web.jpg

Nickolas Brendon & wife Trish (Actor)

Nick-Trish-web.jpg

This must be the Alyson Hannigan's birthday party (that's the only way I can connect NPH and the Buffy-people..:lol:) .
So is 'Al Hannigan' a tribute to Alyson or is it your real name and are you related?
Nice to see these actores, I really like them. Great additions.

pascal

Actually, it was Alyson and Alexis's wedding weekend. Joss's photo was from the bachelor party, the others at the wedding itself in Palm Springs.

It's my real name and ...:er: yes, I'm related. :lovey:

Actually, it was Alyson and Alexis's wedding weekend. Joss's photo was from the bachelor party, the others at the wedding itself in Palm Springs.

It's my real name and ...:er: yes, I'm related. :lovey:

:thumbup: nice, thanks for sharing!

pascal

Ah, I am so jealous!

A few from the 3 Farm-aid concerts I have shot. 1998, 1999, 2002 All shot with film 1600. Next one will be with digital and 2.8 lenses!!

1: Lee Ann Wolmack. 2002

LeeAnnWolmackcopy.jpg

2: Trisha Yearwood 1998

TrishaYearwoodcopy.jpg

3:Travis Tritt. 1999

TravisTrittcopy.jpg

4: Keith Urban 2002

KeithUrban2.jpg

5: Willie Nelson 1998

WillieNelsoncopy.jpg

6: Farm aid press conference 1999.
Bottom Row. L to R

Dave Matthews, Bored ; Neil Young, confused ; John Melloncamp, asleep (not really just looks like it) LOL. Willie pissed (again not really) Maybe just high. ;)

Farm-Aidcopy.jpg

Will dig up another shot, but this is the only one I have uploaded.

Gordon Lightfoot, playing a free concert here in Toronto last summer. Beautiful experience to see him. :hail:
156825197_tztxu-L.jpg

One of my images is on the front page of his web site.
http://www.gordonlightfoot.com/

Okay I know this is Howard Dean but tell me is that Sacha Baron Cohen in the back?? I did not notice him until I looked at the image when I got home.
DSCF1860crp.jpg
Haha! That's Ali G in the back.

that's awesome ^

i'll be going on the hin nightshift next next week, and see if i can take some decent pics of the models.

I will have to see if I can find any pics of famous people. Jack Ingram is coming to town, maybe I will catch a glimpse of him.

Here's a shot of Beckham I got last Sunday at the FC Dallas vs. LA Galaxy game. My son got to go on to the field and greet the players as they came out. Biggest day of his life when he got to high five Beckham, Dononvan, etc.

2727649432_cfe376e4d3.jpg

Some local (Toronto/Canada) celeb types:

Michael "Pinball" Clemons
, CEO of the Toronto Argonauts Football Club (also former President of the Argos, head coach, and player. He's an amazing motivational speaker and all-round good guy)
clemonsyj6.jpg

Kerry Joseph, Toronto Argonauts starting quarterback (and the Canadian Football League's Most Outstanding Player in 2007)
joseph1ar4.jpg

joseph2pr1.jpg

Farley Flex
, best known as one of the judges on Canadian Idol
farleybx4.jpg

Most reactions

Back