What's new

Fantasy Medievel Scene + before & after

SommarShade

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Messages
2,840
Reaction score
83
So, I created my own PS action involving overlay modes and
selective gaussian blurring..... I call it ethereal......

Then I have to basically saturate selective areas by painting
with the burn and dodge..... but 45 minutes later, the reslut
is something I am almost happy with..............

Also I put 2 shots together so I could widescreen format with
no barrel distortion....

Crooked%20Stream%20Panomara%20parts.jpg



Crooked%20Stream.jpg
 
nice result, it glows with magic i feel
 
Great work! I also was expecting to see a hobbit or something like it scurring around :lol:
 
Nice job:thumbup: :thumbup:
 
I like the obtained result. Good work. Greetings from Spain.

Me gusta el resultado obtenido. Buen trabajo. Saludos desde España.
 
thanks everyone!!

I seriously considered sticking unicorn, or a little tom cruise guy in there...lol

then, I put on my headphones and listened to Tangerine Dream

i hope everyone gets the subtle movie trivia .......

tonight when I get home, I'll upload and link and post the action I made..
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom