What's new

Farmall Cub.

About the only time I'll say this, but I'm jealous of you living in Iceland and being able to experience Borealis.
 
Thanks :)
 
GREAT shot! I was looking at the other photos in that set on Flickr and you've got a LOT of great shots.

Being an astronomy geek, I'm especially envious!
 
wow....super jealous i've only ever seen the northern lights once and it was unbeleivable!
 
Loads of good elements in this shot, nightsky, old farm machinery, distance (with lighthouse), reflections, long moonlight-shadows and of course the Aurora.
It all comes together beautifully!

I can't believe this has not been nominated yet -> Fixed! ... Nominated for March POTM :thumbup:
 
I thank you all. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom