What's new

Farmall Cub

sleist

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Nov 8, 2009
Messages
3,872
Reaction score
2,368
Location
Somewhere in Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
p378658337-6.jpg


Ricoh GR
 
Nice conversion. Although everyone know the only REAL tractors are green.
 
I dunno. I kind of like this bw
 
Nice detail, the b&w conversion really adds to it.
 
Nice conversion. Although everyone know the only REAL tractors are green.
Wanna step out behind the bike-rack and repeat that mister? :irked:

:lol: Our farm is right smack dab in the middle of IHC country, so you'll going to have to wait your turn in line :lol:

BTW John, You would have been in heaven working our farm (except they were all green :wink:)

We regularly farmed our 100 acres with an "R", pair of "70's" and a 530. We also had an "A" that we used just to play with.
Outside of our "green stable" I bought a front crank Minneapolis Moline at an auction to play with. All gone now except for one 70 that my kid brother kept and completely restored.
 
Nice conversion. Although everyone know the only REAL tractors are green.
Wanna step out behind the bike-rack and repeat that mister? :irked:

:lol: Our farm is right smack dab in the middle of IHC country, so you'll going to have to wait your turn in line :lol:

BTW John, You would have been in heaven working our farm (except they were all green :wink:)

We regularly farmed our 100 acres with an "R", pair of "70's" and a 530. We also had an "A" that we used just to play with.
Outside of our "green stable" I bought a front crank Minneapolis Moline at an auction to play with. All gone now except for one 70 that my kid brother kept and completely restored.
Nice! My current resto project is a '53 Super A (waiting for new liner seals).
 
Thank you all for the comments.

The tractor was red by the way ...

;)

I've said this before, but I really enjoy doing BW conversions on these GR files.
 
Thank you all for the comments.

The tractor was red by the way ...

:puke: How about that. I even puke Green :lol:

The color reference was only a joke for tirediron. Very nice conversion.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom