Farmhouse and Puddle

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.federicobuchbinder.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
From today's exploration in rural Manitoba... Winter is gone for good, and the skies with photogenic clouds are back!

p731280930-4.jpg

Looks like the season New Englanders call "Mud".

This needs to be printed/viewed very big. At first I thought there was too much foreground and the house was too small, but when I viewed the image larger it was much better. I imagine it would continue to improve with increases in size.

This needs to be printed/viewed very big. At first I thought there was too much foreground and the house was too small, but when I viewed the image larger it was much better. I imagine it would continue to improve with increases in size.

totally agree.
great PPing.
Is this the Nikon 14-24 zoom?

i love the way you got the reflection in the puddle
for me, that made the picture

Here we call it the thaw :) (That being said, I'm not sure if this puddle is part of the thaw or the flood.)

I agree fully. Thanks, Ken.

great PPing.
Is this the Nikon 14-24 zoom?
It is indeed. Thanks, Lew.

i love the way you got the reflection in the puddle
for me, that made the picture
I agree. I shot this house from three or four different angles, and this one with the puddle is by far my favourite. I think, however, that what really makes this picture is the clouds/sky. Thanks again, Krista!

Nice job! Looks incredible when viewed against a black background.

I envy your clouds, and locations, and talent.

:hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail: :sexywink:

Great shot babe!!

Thanks very much, guys and gals! Some of your comments have made my morning!

Last edited:
Awesome , well done

Maybe just my screen but everything below the horizon looks too dark

Hi!
I like it, it has a nice dramatic look and is very dynamic. If I were you, I'd try a slightly different crop to get rid of the left side a bit, because, according to the whole photo, it seems to empty. I'd even go for the square crop.

Beautiful!

Color has its place but nothing beats a well executed black and white photo when it comes to conveying mood and emotion. If I might make one suggestion, I would crop a little off the right side of the image as the debris is a little distracting and it improves the composition a little to place the barn on a third.

I love it! Nothing else to say beside "nice work"!

Most reactions

Back