Fast and Furious

Lez325

Wildlife Photographer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I love to capture these little Waders and keeping on them can be difficult :)

They fly low and fast, sometimes hard to get a decent image, I utilise a fast shutter speed along with a wide aperture, to nail focus and throw the BG in a soft blur, hopefully!

nshf7ME.jpg

Les :)

Very nice bif shot. Good advice for newbs, Bud. I like that you mentioned that. Also, *the larger aper gathers more light for better exposure and a faster s.s. without creating a lot of noise. :wink-6:

Nicely done.

Very nice bif shot. Good advice for newbs, Bud. I like that you mentioned that. Also, *the larger aper gathers more light for better exposure and a faster s.s. without creating a lot of noise. :wink-6:
Thank you Kirk- I should maybe include the exif if that helps out newer photographers- yes/no?
Nicely done.
Thank you Pete
Very nice! Sharp and crisp.
Thank you Jeff- I try to make all my shots fit that criteria :) ( not always working though) :)

Les

Thank you Kirk- I should maybe include the exif if that helps out newer photographers- yes/no?

Thank you Pete

Thank you Jeff- I try to make all my shots fit that criteria :) ( not always working though) :)

Les
On some other web sites they post it for you and I do believe it can help newbs if they so wish to try the same settings to better themselves.

On some other web sites they post it for you and I do believe it can help newbs if they so wish to try the same settings to better themselves.
I see- I'll endeavour to include exif in future posts then buddy :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back