What's new

Fast Dogs (6 photos)

EscapeTurn

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 30, 2005
Messages
85
Reaction score
9
Location
Mid South
I know, I know, more greyhounds! :roll: I'll find something else to shoot one of these days. :lol: They went absolutely nuts in the field yesterday because it rained the day before and they had to release all that pent up energy. Made for a fun photo op.

The white balance is a little weird on some of these. I'm still getting used to converting from RAW.

1. Echo
run30.jpg


2. Dazzle
run25.jpg


3.
run23.jpg


4.
run33.jpg


5.
frisbee03.jpg


6.
zoomies57.jpg


7. And finishing with a less energetic one...
frisbee02.jpg


Hope you enjoyed my dogs as much as I do. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom