What's new

Fast Service

Big Mike

I am Big, I am Mike
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Dec 16, 2003
Messages
33,896
Reaction score
1,853
Location
Edmonton
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've said it before, but I will again rave about the service from the Paul C. Buff company and UPS shipping.

Less that 24 hours ago, I ordered a Cyber Sync receiver and a hot shoe adapter. The online ordering form was being finicky about the postal code so I just called them up.

I now have the box in my hand. Not bad considering the distance and border crossing.
 
I have always had amazing service all around from them. Great company to do business with.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom