What's new

Faux Acoustic

FuryofNature

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 18, 2005
Messages
361
Reaction score
7
Location
California
This is from a set I did last night during a bands first ever "Acoustic" set.
It was their first acoustic set, and my first time shooting one. Hope I did ok.
1.
Ben3.jpg

2.
Ben.jpg

3.
BenSepia.jpg

4.
AgentSparks.jpg


Thanks for looking! General feedback always appreciated.
_KA
 
I love the tones!! All of them are amazing! :thumbup:
Were you using film? If so, what kind/ISO?
And if you know them, can we see the specs? :D

Thanks!
 
I used a Canon Digital Rebel with the Lens it came with. ISO was 1600. White blacance was on uh...the little light bulb that looks like its exploding. Thats what I know.
Thanks for comenting.
_KA
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom