Fave PC Game?

Only game I've ever REALLY played on PC is Thief (the original one). I LOVED that game. But...I was playing that back before I had my own PC, and I was playing on Erik's old spare computer. It doesn't work on my PC. :( It's too old. We finally thought we got it to work, but I can only play a little ways in and it locks up. :(

I was totally addicted to that game...I got little sleep the whole time I played it.

Oh, and the boyfriend has probably played 90% of the games you guys have listed! :lol:

i don't play much any more but i occasionally i will sit down for a game of starcraft or age of empires... was into the delta force games too, occasionally some online free poker... :thumbup:

World of Warcraft!!

Hey Wow heads post yer server just incase we are on the same one. mine is...

HELLSCREAM

"Black" on the x-box if that counts. Don't like pc games.

Not much on computer games but I do go to PokerStars.com a little bit too often... usually for play money but a real game now and then too... No, you'll never see me on TV at the final table.

Civilization series is about all I've played on the PC. I wish I had more time to play Civ 4 online. God that game rocks so hard.

*tries his best not to say gammer around core*, hehe. I think it was you that explained gammer/gamer to me, hehe.

My fav pc game right now is probably star wars battlefront 1. I wait for games to be $20 or less before I buy them, so I havent tried #2 yet.

But I prefer the older games. I dont really like the 3d games, I prefer the side scrolling ones. The games for the pc that ive enjoyed over the years was stunts, scorched earth, need for speed 1, and one I cant think the name of. It was an over head view scroling forward, your a fighter space ship destroying other enemy ships before they destroy you.

I think my favourite game of all time is Donkey Kong Country for the SNES. :0)

Most reactions

Back