Favorite Mainstream Beer

bill04

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
What is it, and why? Me? Probably Rolling Rock or Yuengling, Stella Artois. (I like lighter beers [not lite], lagers, pale ale)

Spitfire or London Pride. Why? because they taste good!

Spitfire or London Pride. Why? because they taste good!

agree with LP and for the same reasons too

I also like a Paulaner, and Cains, they do a few nice ales too

not sure how mainstream any of those are.

I can't stand any of those fizzy piss lagers

a local meet-up there could easily turn into a local booze-up :D

Sam Adams, espicially the Octoberfest. I also like Sierra Nevada and a local brew from Athens called Terrapin. I dont care for the watery beers like Bud light, or M Lite, and so on.

Oh yeah, and Pauli Girl is pretty good too!

Some of my favorites, Negra Modelo, Sam Adams Octoberfest, Dominion Pale Ale, Dogfish Head 60 minute IPA, Blue Moon, and some other ones I can't think of right now.

When I lived in the UK, hands down, it was Guinness...all year, sometimes with a shot of Tia Maria. However, I would take a lager top of Heineken...Stella was good, but too much...put me off my head.

When I moved back to the States, the Guinness tasted like watered down pi$$. I have never entertained the idea of drinking a light beer. Give me the goods, or firetruck off. For a lager, I must have to say that Yuengling, for an American beer, is quite good. Did I mention that for an American beer? Most taste....................Okay, anybody had a meal with a "genuine" Mexican? What the Americans think Mexican food is has nothing to do with what Mexicans eat. Same, same but completely different. Americans bastardised ethnic food worse than they produce a good beer.

That's why I drink spirits.

Pilsner Urquell, St. Pauli Girl and Amstel. Once in a while I'll touch a Moretti or two.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back