Favorite Puma Shot this year

Very nice shot. Seems like it is eyeing something to pounce on.

Very nice shot would like to get photographs of one in the wild sometime but i know that were i am that will be a very big challenge they are so elusive for the most part

Handsome beast. Good capture.

Thanks guys. Really liked this one.

Man, that is awesome. Super clarity and sharpness. Great job.

Sent from my XT1254 using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

The Nikkor 70-200mm 2.8 was a big step up from the sigma. Kind of kicking myself now for not upgrading earlier.

Very nice shot would like to get photographs of one in the wild sometime but i know that were i am that will be a very big challenge they are so elusive for the most part

Same problem here - most of the land in this area is privately owned and you don't really see much in the way of wild critters roaming around on land that's publicly accessible. Just too much traffic in those areas, keeps the critters at bay.

Would love to take a trip to Yellowstone at some point, just not in the budget for the foreseeable future.

Handsome beast. Good capture.

Thanks guys. Really liked this one.

Man, that is awesome. Super clarity and sharpness. Great job.

Sent from my XT1254 using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

The Nikkor 70-200mm 2.8 was a big step up from the sigma. Kind of kicking myself now for not upgrading earlier.

Same problem here - most of the land in this area is privately owned and you don't really see much in the way of wild critters roaming around on land that's publicly accessible. Just too much traffic in those areas, keeps the critters at bay.

Would love to take a trip to Yellowstone at some point, just not in the budget for the foreseeable future.

I have the Sigma and didn't realize that there was that much difference.

I have the Sigma and didn't realize that there was that much difference.

The biggest difference for me at least was the color contrast - much better on the Nikkor. The sharpness/detail was much better before post processing as well.

Don't get me wrong, with a bit of post processing you can get some really nice shots from the Sigma, but with the Nikkor they come off the camera and don't require much post work at all to get them where I want them. Just a huge time saver really.

Beautiful shot, and agreed, that 70-200 is a really nice lens. I know i love mine.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back