Favorite Set-up?

N'Kolor

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Someone asked on another post that we have people post up a picture of their camera with their favorite set-up...this can include flash, wizards and of course, lens!

Here is my favorite. 1D Mark III with 70-200 f2.8L IS, 580EX II and straight bracket with a Pocketwizard transmitter.

1dmkiiishotfb2.jpg

Mike

thort id bump this to see if we can get some more replies!

Should this be in the equipment forum?

ah well...

My current favorite setup is:

M8
12mm Heliar
35mm Summarit
50mm Noctilux
75mm Summarit

Just got the M8 and I'm still adjusting to the whole digital rangefinder... I'm getting to like it more and more each time I make time to shoot.

305600505.jpg

For flash, believe it or not I found the Canon 550EX with battery pack to be most effective.

My setup changes... and therefore, the setup that is my favorite is the one that let's me get the shot under the conditions that I am in at the time.

That may be with the 30mm F/1.4 as easily as it could be with the 70-200 ES ID VR F/2.8, or a 105mm F/2.8 macro. It really... just depends on what I need THAT MOMENT more than a fav hardware combo.

My favorite set up is the one I can't afford:

CanonEOS-1DsMarkIIIwith85f12.jpg

and a pretty assistant to lug the gear a.o.

My current setup:

Attachments

• $DSC_0003.JPG
    $DSC_0003.JPG
    76.4 KB · Views: 180
cute little cameras, here's my favorite setup, for the time being....

810P.jpg

sinar 8x10P/350 Symmar-S MC/Sinar Shutter.

erie

Naw, that's what the RB is for. Or my 8x10 field camera, set on hyperfocal distance with a 210 lens, looks like an oversized speed graphic.

erie

Should this be in the equipment forum?

ah well...

My current favorite setup is:

M8
12mm Heliar
35mm Summarit
50mm Noctilux
75mm Summarit

Just got the M8 and I'm still adjusting to the whole digital rangefinder... I'm getting to like it more and more each time I make time to shoot.

305600505.jpg

For flash, believe it or not I found the Canon 550EX with battery pack to be most effective.

*Drools*

On my wishlist.. but its going to be a while..

Could you happen to take a photo of your M8 next to your Canon dSLR?

Why the petal hoods on the long lenses (I thought they were only needed on wide angle lenses)?

I got sore neck already just by looking at the setup, imagining it hanging around my neck. I think just stick with my d40 and the kitlens instead of dumbbelling :). I would love to have that sinar 8x10P/350 for it's antique look.

Anyway why do you people like those heavy stuff?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back