nmasters TPF Noob! Joined Dec 22, 2011 Messages 209 Reaction score 14 Location Georgia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 2, 2012 #1 Hey guys, just thought I would share some of my favorite shots from a walk around west Atlanta. Feel free to critique.
Hey guys, just thought I would share some of my favorite shots from a walk around west Atlanta. Feel free to critique.
Derrel Mr. Rain Cloud Joined Jul 23, 2009 Messages 48,211 Reaction score 18,936 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 2, 2012 #2 Good roll!
nmasters TPF Noob! Joined Dec 22, 2011 Messages 209 Reaction score 14 Location Georgia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 2, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Derrel said: Good roll! Click to expand... Thanks, I thought so too!
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 3, 2012 #4 OK, where is the remaining 12 or 14?
invisible Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Mar 10, 2007 Messages 5,213 Reaction score 983 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 3, 2012 #5 I like numbers 3 and 6. Number 6 is particularly cool because it makes you look twice (or thrice) and you're still not sure what you're looking at.
I like numbers 3 and 6. Number 6 is particularly cool because it makes you look twice (or thrice) and you're still not sure what you're looking at.
Beast95 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 10, 2012 Messages 116 Reaction score 11 Location Michigan Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 3, 2012 #6 I love #1! Nice photos though!
nmasters TPF Noob! Joined Dec 22, 2011 Messages 209 Reaction score 14 Location Georgia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 4, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 invisible said: I like numbers 3 and 6. Number 6 is particularly cool because it makes you look twice (or thrice) and you're still not sure what you're looking at. Click to expand... Beast95 said: I love #1! Nice photos though! Click to expand... Thanks guys
invisible said: I like numbers 3 and 6. Number 6 is particularly cool because it makes you look twice (or thrice) and you're still not sure what you're looking at. Click to expand... Beast95 said: I love #1! Nice photos though! Click to expand... Thanks guys