Favorite TV Show

Favorite from when I was a kid - Voltron!

Current favorite shows: Threshold, Numbers, Lost

Except my cable company messed up last night and broadcast Lost in Spanish! Now I'm going to have to watch the recording with the English subtitles on. Grrr :grumpy:

Julie

Lost and ER

Mid time ER whilst Dr Green and Benton was there but Carter wasn't a clean nosed student are the best, I haven't seen much of the very early stuff. It is still consistantly great thoguh. All the good people are leaving though.

others:

• Family Guy
  • Film 2005
  • Jack Dee Live at the Apollo (different stand up act each week)
  • Grand Designs

Channel 4 has gone to the next level of TV in my opinion 9this is in britain. More 4 is looking good, not like the crappy ITV channels (although the first is terrible anyway) and BBC 3 and 4 are pretty poor I think.

Still on: Lost, Survivor, Sopranos, Good Eats and The Daily Show.
Past: Carnivale, Seinfeld, Sliders, Joe Schmoe

Stargate SG-1 / Atlantis
CSI Las Vegas, CSI Miami, CSI New York
Tripping the Rift
Star Trek (all)
Farscape (that show rocked)
Babylon 5

now that I look at it it's almost all Sci-Fi ... hmm...

Ok, some not so Sci-Fi
South Park
Nip Tuck
ER

Yeah, Andromeda of course :) However I dropped the show after about 20 episodes ... for some reason it wasn't that great. But for farscape I even wrote support letters to get the show reinstated :)

And the finale rocked :)

Not sure I could put these in order if I tried but here they are:

Monster House, CSI (all three), House, Mythbusters, Good Eats, Battlestar Galactica, and I'm giving Criminal Minds a chance.

YES! Sliders!!!! Went downhill after Jerry left. Jerry right? Little fat kid from Lean on me? stand on me?

I can't believe NOBODY likes Coupling!

Lost

House - you lot got me curious enough to tune in one night and now ya have me hooked ! :blushing:

Survivor.

UFC ( Ultimate Fighter Championship ) - Both the championships and the reality show where they give the winner a contract in the UFC.

Law and Order SVU.

America's Next Top Model- gets a passing look in whilst waiting for House to start.

Luminosity said:
Lost

House - you lot got me curious enough to tune in one night and now ya have me hooked ! :blushing:

Survivor.

UFC ( Ultimate Fighter Championship ) - Both the championships and the reality show where they give the winner a contract in the UFC.

Law and Order SVU.

America's Next Top Model- gets a passing look in whilst waiting for House to start.

:mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back