N Nikklaus TPF Noob! Joined Jun 6, 2007 Messages 34 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 17, 2007 #1 Taken with my new D80! Bought it just yesterday, and trying to get to grips with it. What do you think? Any advice?
Taken with my new D80! Bought it just yesterday, and trying to get to grips with it. What do you think? Any advice?
J jeremyboycool TPF Noob! Joined Jun 14, 2007 Messages 92 Reaction score 0 Location Portland, OR Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 17, 2007 #2 I think the 2nd one is really cool. My mind said "o wow" when I saw it. Maybe the lower hanging vine coming from the top could be pulled up a little more though.
I think the 2nd one is really cool. My mind said "o wow" when I saw it. Maybe the lower hanging vine coming from the top could be pulled up a little more though.