Preference #1:

Face-off
Occupy-DC
McPherson Sq, Wash, DC Feb 4

p832944632-5.jpg

(let's see if this works....)
sorted........

Last edited:
^^^^^ You need to post pictures in the galleries. Then you need to have some nominate you for the best of the month. There is no topic, they were just kidding around.

Guys - just two quick reminders:

1) Please link back to the thread where the photo was originally posted on the site. Quotes (as Mish did) are also fine (since the quote links back to the thread).

2) Please also leave a comment in the thread telling the person that you've nominated them. This not only informs them, but also lets me know that they know (as opposed to sending the person a private message to tell them).

^^^^^ You need to post pictures in the galleries. Then you need to have some nominate you for the best of the month. There is no topic, they were just kidding around.

Hopefully you were not responding to me, because if you were, I feel bad because you completely missed my joke and the sarcasm.

Sorry for the confusion, it caused you. I'm just use to a group of very dry wit people.

Hopefully you were not responding to me, because if you were, I feel bad because you completely missed my joke and the sarcasm.

Sorry for the confusion, it caused you. I'm just use to a group of very dry wit people.

LOL Sorry, I'm used to people that have no idea what they are doing on here. :lmao:
littlefish=sarcasm got it....lol

Welcome to the forum!!

thanks, for the welcome and I'm so glad you have a good sense of humor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back