February 2021 POTM Winner

Dean_Gretsch

Papa
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Let's all congratulate @TATTRAT for his winning photo titled " Early morning fog & fall colors ". It was nominated by @mountainjunkie. Great job to both these members.

50580061487_4796efc45f_k.jpg

Tied for 2nd and 3rd place were " Beautiful Girl, Beautiful Landscape " by @Destin ( nominated by @weepete ), and " unexpected encounter " by @nokk ( nominated by @terri ). Thanks to all these members as well.

This was a super month for some outstanding photos! Well done to everyone including all the voting members. Without you, it couldn't have been done.

Let's all congratulate @TATTRAT for his winning photo titled " Early morning fog & fall colors ". It was nominated by @mountainjunkie. Great job to both these members.

50580061487_4796efc45f_k.jpg

Tied for 2nd and 3rd place were " Beautiful Girl, Beautiful Landscape " by @Destin ( nominated by @weepete ), and " unexpected encounter " by @nokk ( nominated by @terri ). Thanks to all these members as well.

This was a super month for some outstanding photos! Well done to everyone including all the voting members. Without you, it couldn't have been done.

Awesome! Congrats to the winning image - truly incredible. It was an honor to even be listed among these images this month!

Thanks! Was just nice to be nominated among so many other great captures.

It is a fine image. Congratulations to you sir.
Much like you, I was just happy to have been part of it. I had never been nominated before.
Meant a lot to me.

Congratulation @TATTRAT for a very fine photo.

And to all the other entries also.

congrats tattrat! a really great image.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back