February photo walk

ronlane

What's next?
Reaction score
Website
www.lane-images.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Met up with another local photographer today and he took me around some of his favorite spots. Had a great time just walking and talking with Bob today. Here are a few that I really like.

1) 1950 something Passenger train that was on display. (Yes, we had permission to be there.)

Photowalk with Bob-28-Edit by Ron_Lane, on Flickr

2) A closer view of downtown.

Photowalk with Bob-16-Edit by Ron_Lane, on Flickr

3) The eye is watching.

Photowalk with Bob-4 by Ron_Lane, on Flickr

4) Time for a trade.

Photowalk with Bob-1-Edit by Ron_Lane, on Flickr

5) Adding to my sign collection.

Photowalk with Bob-8-Edit by Ron_Lane, on Flickr

Do you have some kind of deal with the signs?
I like them the most

#1 I would like to see more of train and less of that other train on the left. if you just stood a bit more to the left and took a shot

#3 was "the eye" too high for you?

Last edited:
Do you have some kind of deal with the signs?
I like them the most

#1 I would like to see more of train and lees of that other train on the left. if you just stood a bit more to the left and took a shot

#3 was "the eye" too high fro you?

I do enjoy shooting signs, yes. Thanks for the comments.

Thanks for the feedback. I would have like some better angles of the train as well. We were limited due to light and a chain link fence. Yes the eye is on the side of a building on the second story.

Hey Ron, As usual, good stuff
1. Railroading shots always interest me. You may want to bump up the contrast a notch or two
2. You could use a little perspective correction to the horizontal's on the cityscape. Sorry. It's residue from my LF days :lol:
$12579995474_7aa9bbf453_z.jpg$12579995474_7aa9bbf453_za.jpg

The eye...ehh... it's just not my thing

The picks of the litter are your B&W signs, where "Trade" gets the gold!
BTW, do you have any "playing room" with the Trade sign. You just clipped the right side.

Hey Ron, As usual, good stuff
1. Railroading shots always interest me. You may want to bump up the contrast a notch or two
2. You could use a little perspective correction to the horizontal's on the cityscape. Sorry. It's residue from my LF days :lol:
View attachment 66851View attachment 66850

The eye...ehh... it's just not my thing

The picks of the litter are your B&W signs, where "Trade" gets the gold!
BTW, do you have any "playing room" with the Trade sign. You just clipped the right side.

Thanks Rick. On the Trade sign, I don't have any room, I clipped it when straightening it.

The train is really nice, just would like to see it cut a bit further in the bottom :) It looks a bit to narrow at the bottom.
And maybe photoshop the pole on the right border away (it's just it edge you see but it bothers me a bit.

I focus on that image since I like that one so much :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back