What's new

Feel A Leaf

Love the contrast against the background.
 
Nice color contrasts, and an interesting subject. I'd rather see an angle that explores the leaf from a different, more unique angle. Shooting straight down at plants isn't usually super interesting to me.
 
Thank you RotM :D
Most of the images of this plant i had taken have such dominating angles... i will try some shake-hand angle or even go down for some worshiping angle later
Regards :D
 
Last edited:
Gorgeous colors, but I'd crop most of the OOF leaves on the right and darken the lower left corner.
 
Very nice. Like KenC said maybe a little tighter crop
 
great shot Frequency! thats an interesting plant, do you happen to know what kind it is? I like the angle, and I kinda like the OOF leaves to the right, so I don't have much C&C to offer on this shot, the only thing I can think of is that tiny bit of bright leaf in the lower right corner is a little distracting maybe cloning/cropping it out. but otherwise it'd be interesting to see some other angles too...
 
great shot Frequency! thats an interesting plant, do you happen to know what kind it is? I like the angle, and I kinda like the OOF leaves to the right, so I don't have much C&C to offer on this shot, the only thing I can think of is that tiny bit of bright leaf in the lower right corner is a little distracting maybe cloning/cropping it out. but otherwise it'd be interesting to see some other angles too...
Thank you Aloicious very much , i am encouraged :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom