What's new

Feel what we felt - recent trip to Banff, Yoho and Jasper

May I ask what Topaz filters you use. Detail? And do you deviate much from the predesignated settings?

Your pictures really are amazing.
 
May I ask what Topaz filters you use. Detail? And do you deviate much from the predesignated settings?

Your pictures really are amazing.

Mainly Topaz Adjust, use the "Photo Pop" function with custom settings. I was doing that on the fly, a bit different with each picture so I couldn't give you a certain set of parameters.

Thanks,
H.
 
Very very impressive photos. What camera did you use and what lens?
 
Very very impressive photos. What camera did you use and what lens?

I replied earlier. All shots with Nikon D700 + Nikon 16-35mm VR except for the last one with Nikon's 85mm F1.4. All wide angle shots with CPL.
 
awesome, capture.... I love them very much i personally frame them all...
 
Without a doubt these are beautiful photos of beautiful locations. But if I was being really critical (and you're skill demands it) I find there's a little too much contrast in some of the photos. The contrast has pushed the dark areas (blacks) too dark. Of course, your style is low-key and it really draws the viewer in. I just feel some of the dark areas lose too much detail.
 
Amazing photos, different look at some things that I found interesting.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom