What's new

Feel

spako

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 24, 2006
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
10
Location
Luxemburg
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
taken in my hometown up on the hill where I always walk the dog.

more


feelkl.jpg
 
Seen it before but really well done. Nice job.
 
This shot has an oneiric quality to it, plus the spako touch. What's not to like?
 
That's awesome! I even love the tilt :thumbup:
I looked at your other photos...loved all of them! You rock.
 
Not looked in your stuff since before the Germany trip I don't think (fuzzy memory), but this is another really striking image - the PP has a real edgy quality to it. Think on the whole though I prefer this - legs - tell you what, I'll do you a swap for a whole bunch of Lüneburg doors, deal?
 
It is very cool. The mood is fantastic! :)
 
Really like this one. Good job.
 
Awesome. I could never make a photo like this. What kind of PP did you do to achieve the look?
 
Yap this one has Spooky feel in it Spako. Not great since it is in the open but the horror is there, the feeling of being alone.
 
Yes the shot is crooked ;-) it doesn't bother me though but I could of course correct this in Photoshop, no big deal...

For the postprocessing I just used layers and blending modes to achieve the different colours ... for the exact recipe; sorry but I can't really remember..just trial and error ..
 
cool atmosphere in this one. i'm definitely a fan of your work.
 
Good colour and an interesting "feel" to the shot - very filmic!

Regards, Tony
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom