What's new

Feeler: Canon Rebel XS & 17-85mm IS USM lens

CRZY BMW

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 30, 2009
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I purchased a NEW Canon Rebel XS from Best Buy about 3 weeks ago. I sold the stock lens on craiglist and replaced it with a Canon EF-S 17-85mm f/4-5.6 IS USM lens. It takes great pictures and I am very happy with the combo.

But... I have been thinking about the HD video option available on the T1i. So, I am thinking of selling and upgrading if I can get a fair price... otherwise i'll keep it.

I also recently picked up a Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM, so if no one wants the combo, I might part out with the 17-85 IS USM.

The 17-85 IS USM also has a UV and CP filter & hood. All boxes, packaging and material is avaiable.


1.jpg


2.jpg



PM me a price on either the set or the lens. Please keep in mind the camera is practically brand new, so please no low-ball offers.
 
Last edited:
bump...
 
bump...
 
$800 OBO
 
Sold...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom