- Joined
- Jun 19, 2009
- Messages
- 13,661
- Reaction score
- 4,898
- Location
- In your dreams!
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
- Moderator 🛠️
- #1
Thank you for the comment, sweets!! This is a completely different process from the other way I take flower pictures. I might have to agree that I'm not getting the effect that I think I want with this yet. I'll keep trying.LOVE the colors; that background is delicious!
The motion of the flower on this one is a little bit more herky-jerky than I like--no, it's more that I like it when there is at least SOME portion of the flower that isn't quite so herky or jerky. You know what I mean? How could you; I'm not even sure what I mean!
I might post the SOOC version for you.I absolutely LOVE the purple.
You are doing all of this in camera, correct?
I would love if you used it!! Maybe you can share the painting with me when it's done.I love these when you do them.
Would you object to me using this as a reference for an attempted abstract acrylic painting?
