Feelin Blue

LOVE the colors; that background is delicious!

The motion of the flower on this one is a little bit more herky-jerky than I like--no, it's more that I like it when there is at least SOME portion of the flower that isn't quite so herky or jerky. You know what I mean? How could you; I'm not even sure what I mean!

LOVE the colors; that background is delicious!

The motion of the flower on this one is a little bit more herky-jerky than I like--no, it's more that I like it when there is at least SOME portion of the flower that isn't quite so herky or jerky. You know what I mean? How could you; I'm not even sure what I mean!
Thank you for the comment, sweets!! This is a completely different process from the other way I take flower pictures. I might have to agree that I'm not getting the effect that I think I want with this yet. I'll keep trying. ;)
Oh and I do love the colors, too. I think that was the saving grace of the shot for me...hehe

I absolutely LOVE the purple.
You are doing all of this in camera, correct?

Reminds me of stained glass, but without the leading

I absolutely LOVE the purple.
You are doing all of this in camera, correct?
I might post the SOOC version for you. ;) I didn't really do much to the flower at all.

I love these when you do them.

Would you object to me using this as a reference for an attempted abstract acrylic painting?

I love these when you do them.

Would you object to me using this as a reference for an attempted abstract acrylic painting?
I would love if you used it!! Maybe you can share the painting with me when it's done.
Believe it or not I've thought about painting my shots in the past. As an art form photography doesn't sell very well. BUT, paintings can bring in some good money!

I post a number of my photos as reference on a royalty free site (yes, I'm one of THOSE people that are killing the micro-stock industry). I had a woman send me a print of an ink drawing she did of a bumblebee I shot. It's a real compliment.

Something for me to do over the next two weeks.

If you paint it, please share it with me!! :1219:

I certainly will, unless the painting sucks.

Thank you sweetie.

Love everything about it! Can you share some tips ?

Most reactions

Back