What's new

Feeling Foggy

Tony S

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
May 23, 2011
Messages
2,094
Reaction score
598
Location
Eatonville, Washington
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Some days I'm in a fog and can't get out of it. Tried this with a conversion to all B&W but afterwards felt the green of the island helped it stand out more.

401645413.jpg
 
Fog pictures are really tough to pull off. Believe me I know after another session yesterday.

Outside of the island there is no real subject, as the background just isn't strong enough to hold one's interest. Too much flat water foreground that doesn't add anything to your composition. Way too much lifeless sky that is 2/3 of your total picture. Also, your picture is tilted.

Sorry to be so negative, but like I said, fog pictures are really a hard subject to pull off.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom