kundalini

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1006878293_yTFav-XL.jpg

1006878166_CmVCv-XL.jpg

Thanks for looking. Comments welcomed. Critique appreciated.​

As much as I agree with sovietdoc, I do give you credit for at least trying your own ideas...

The foot picture is cut off, and the knee picture is kinda boring... sorry!

I think the subject is interesting, I may try it in a different way ;).... I think we can't get a perfect image in just few clicks, we must try and try over again to have what we want...... never give up! First image has "it" already but try more and more and more.... This post challenge me to make FEET a good subject!

I actually kinda like 1, it's too bad the foot is cut off.

Why do people post useless comments like this?

Anyway, I think it's an interesting idea, and I love the textures of the water. I would keep shooting this and see what you come up with.

I'm not a huge fan of the photos posted, but I think this idea has some potential. Keep experimenting and see what you come up with.

Workmanlike, but not spectacular...I like the texture of the water in the first shot the most...the gooseflesh in the second shot is a nice detail...but on the web these photos are not really quite coming through as well as they need to to be appreciated. Part of that is the low max file size TPF encourages--high-detail photos, or those that depend on showing and conveying texture really do not do well at 72 ppi and web-size,and these pics kind of fall into that category.

Work on framing your shots better.

Okay, sorry for a useless comment.

First shot could work if the right foot wasn't cut off. It would make it interesting.
Second shot..I can't think of any way to improve it. Just doesn't do anything.

Okay, sorry for a useless comment.

First shot could work if the right foot wasn't cut off. It would make it interesting.
Second shot..I can't think of any way to improve it. Just doesn't do anything.
You second attempt is just as useless as your first.

Work on framing your shots better.
For whom? :er:

To me the attraction of #1 is the juxtaposition of the rather calm water left of frame with the onslought of the incoming wave. The fact the left foot (camera right) is cut off is irrelevant to me because it induces mystery and creates great water play.

I like the lines the legs create in #2. Quite feminine IMO.

Thanks everybody for commenting...... even the useless ones. :biggrin:

To me the attraction of #1 is the juxtaposition of the rather calm water left of frame with the onslought of the incoming wave. The fact the left foot (camera right) is cut off is irrelevant to me because it induces mystery and creates great water play.

I like the lines the legs create in #2. Quite feminine IMO.

Thanks everybody for commenting...... even the useless ones. :biggrin:

Oh okay, after you've explained it, I can see why you shot it how you shot. Makes more sense.

I think his second attempt was fine. If you have to explain the story of your photos then your photos aren't telling a story.....which is what you want...which is what these don't do.

I think his second attempt was fine. If you have to explain the story of your photos then your photos aren't telling a story.....which is what you want...which is what these don't do.

*shrugs* I got it when I saw them. I just think they missed the mark a bit.

Most reactions

Back