Female Baltimore oriole

Even the plain ones have stunning color. Terrific shots Tim.

Great set Tim! I can't quite interpret the expression on her face (2nd image). Maybe some others can chime in on what's on this bird's mind. Again, great shots! :icon_salut:

Great set Tim! I can't quite interpret the expression on her face (2nd image). Maybe some others can chime in on what's on this bird's mind. Again, great shots! :icon_salut:
Thanks so much. I have an oriole feeder with grape jelly in it so I'm pretty sure that's whats on her mind.

While taking the dog for a walk last night, I heard a bird calling. I thought " That is an Oriole ". Finally, I found it, and sure enough, it was an Oriole. I was so proud of myself, lol. You just blew that away though. I don't know if it was male or female now;) Nice shots.

Very good shooting.......
Thanks Jeff.

While taking the dog for a walk last night, I heard a bird calling. I thought " That is an Oriole ". Finally, I found it, and sure enough, it was an Oriole. I was so proud of myself, lol. You just blew that away though. I don't know if it was male or female now;) Nice shots.
Thank you Dean.

Most reactions

Back