What's new

Female House Finch

jeffashman25 1

Level 40 Squirrel Warrior
Joined
Mar 18, 2021
Messages
16,151
Reaction score
11,054
Location
The Colony, Texas, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I had to go out and get something today. I need to snap out of my funk.

EOS R7, Tamron 18-400mm, f/6.3 1/1250 ISO 250 @400mm
jul11202301 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

On the feeder...
jul11202302 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr
 
Last edited:
Both very nice shots! I have lots of house finches at my feeders and they are quick-moving little creatures. Nice of her to pose like this!
 
Very nice - no.2 for me!
 
Nice...I'm thinking of a telephoto lens. I'll have to have a word with the bank manager..
 
Are you sure you we not in my back yard? I have those same birds here. Nice job.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom