Fence line for C&C

flameshots

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This time of year it's rare that we get any kind of fog so when I woke up this morning and found this fence line shrouded with a slight hint of sun creating shadows I had to give it a try.

I'm really not super excited about it but sometimes I over think things. Any C&C would be great. I'm thinking a slightly different crop? Thanks for the input.

I don't mind them at all. I like the second one a little more than the first, the exposure and color seems better. The composition is good as well.

The first one has some vingnetting done in post. I'm with you I think I like the normal one better to.

Love it! I also like the darkened feel of the first one but I'm sure it probably won't be favored by the majority. I like how it darkens the tree but not the sky on the right side.

Props on going out to get that fog! I'm currently in New Orleans where there's nothing but nighttime heat and daytime heat (95-100 was today's avg! whoo)
I'm going to go ahead and favor the natural shot, though I am a sucker for color manip and vignettes
<-----Exhibit A :lol:

Thanks for the input guys.

I prefer the second image, since it looks more natural, and thus more "real". A heavy, dark-colored vignette looks very unnatural on a light-colored sky...

Really like them both. I prefer the second but #1 is great too. Love the flow of the lines through the frame.

Most reactions

Back