What's new

Ferrari GTO 599 2011 VS Ferrari 16M Scuderia Spider 2010

TAREQ DESIGN

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 30, 2009
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Location
Saudi Arabia
Hello


new shot for tow cars of Ferrari

The GTO is limited edition and it's number 1 of 599 cars.
The 16M is limited edition and it's the last car of 499 cars.

:)





5160361705_eac6055c9c_b.jpg



Nikon D700 - Segma 17-70


Thank you ,,

:thumbdown:
 
WOW...most impressive set of wheels! Lets go for a test drive...haha... THANKs for sharing!!
 
very impresive work I may have made that yellow pop a bit more but i see what your going for.
 
I think the editing, although it does do well for the toy look, seems to have too abrupt of an end where blurry meets focused. If there was a way to make the end of the depth of fiel less abrupt I think it would be closer to looking like they COULD be toys. Then the viewer could look at the picture and wonder if the cars are real or not and really not be able to tell just by studying the photo very hard.

Also, two Very sexy cars you managed to get a hold of for pictures. I wish I could work with that kind of subject.
 
Last edited:
hmm. Not too crazy about the post processing. Looks overdone and abrupt. Maybe less of the blur? The cars and composition should carry the photo. Probably don't need the hardcore edit
 
I would get into a lot of trouble with law enforcement here, within 27 minutes of driving one of those. I think I could get a speeding ticket in one of those just sitting at a light.
 
I would get into a lot of trouble with law enforcement here, within 27 minutes of driving one of those. I think I could get a speeding ticket in one of those just sitting at a light.
:)

thank u for ur comment

come to saudi arabia and u will drive it for free and for long time :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom