Ferris Wheel Of Asia

123rfanna

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi peeps,

This is a night shot of a Ferris Wheel in Malaysia, I was lucky to be passing by at the right moment. Braked and got out of my car by the roadside just for this. Luckily I had my camera bag with me! Taken with a Nikon D70s Aperture: f/18 Shutter speed: 10sec Lens: Nikkor 18-70mm 3.5-5.6

Any thoughts?

$_DSC5038 copy.jpg

Pretty cool shot. My only nitpicks would be that the crop seems a bit tight, the white balance is too warm and the horizon line is too close to halfway without actually being exactly halfway.

Nice photo but I'm not sure you need to keep whole reflection in the bottom. I was trying to make such photo in KL this spring but I couldn't find the wheel. Google earth told me it is on Titiwangsa lake. Where is it located maybe I'll be there somewhen again?

Nice photo but I'm not sure you need to keep whole reflection in the bottom. I was trying to make such photo in KL this spring but I couldn't find the wheel. Google earth told me it is on Titiwangsa lake. Where is it located maybe I'll be there somewhen again?

I wouldn;t be so sure about that, this was taken about a year ago and I did not save the location as it was a drive-by sort of shoot. I do like the reflection on the bottom, though as fokker mentioned I should give a bit more space to the cropping. Hope you find the wheel!

Most reactions

Back